Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Baja Bound

George & I are leaving in the morning to go to Punta Abreojos.  I should be doing laundry or being productive, but really that doesn't sound as fun as wasting time on a blog I haven't updated in literally 6 months... In any case, I'm really looking forward to my time on Highway 1.  

Somewhere between here and there... Me in my happy spot

Punta Abreojos has a special place in my heart even though my first trip there, at 11 years old with my dad and my Puppa, was really the trip from hell.  If it could go wrong, it did.  I've had many great trips there since.  George loves the spot and we've gone there several times since the beginning of our relationship.  Last summer, we went with our friends the Presties and Cory Hawk, and it was one of those awesome Baja trips.  Warm water, good friends, and fun surf.  


My George, Scott Prestie, & Cory Hawk indulging in a cold beverage at Chelos

Terrafin is reporting that the water is in the mid to high 70s down there now, and lemme tell you, I can't wait.  Some surfing, fishing, paddling, and some time to sit on the beach and read!!  Yay!


Abreojos -- August 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment