Thursday, February 16, 2012

Just a Teaser...

I should have more time to pay attention to my neglected blog in the next few months.  My last day of work at Trader Joe's (at least for a couple months) is this coming Sunday.  On Monday, George and I head to Puerto Vallarta with our buddy, Chris, to continue on our trip on the vessel CJ, a 42' Californian, owned by our friends, Curt and Julie Corda, who fly in on Friday.  Eventual destination... Florida... by way of the Panama Canal.  

The CJ at anchor in Bahia Santa Maria, November 2011

I can't even begin to explain how excited I am to have the opportunity to be going on this trip.  I'm excited to be on the water every day.  I'm excited to be spending time with the husband and good friends.  Excited for warm weather and a warm ocean.  I'm really excited to fish and to surf and to collect random shells in random places.  I'm excited to be going to Mainland Mexico--I have spent tons of time in Baja, but I'm excited to learn about Mainland.  I'm excited about Central America and the coastline I'm going to get to check out.
I'm just STOKED.

Loving life on the bridge of the CJ, November 2011

I recognize how lucky I am.  How lucky George and I both are that we are able to travel the way that we do.  We are lucky to be able to see the places we see, meet the people that we meet, and have the experiences and stories that we have.  We are grateful everyday to be living the dream.  

Stay tuned... It's my goal to blog about our trip as it unfolds... 

No comments:

Post a Comment